(1) 4-1/2 x 6 black note card
(1) 4-1/2 x 6 decorative flowered scrapbook paper
(2) 1-1/8 x 3-1/4 dark tan colored card stock
(3) 1 1/8 x 3-1/4 ivory colored card stock
(1) 1-1/2 x 2 piece of black card stock
(1) 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 piece of ivory card stock
(2) 4 polka dot ribbons
Large scalloped scissors
Double stick tape
Double-sided foam tape
Take your decorative flowered scrapbook paper, with your scalloped
scissors, and trim 1/2. Adhere to black note card using double stick tape.
Using pieces of 1-1/8 x 3-1/4 dark tan, and ivory colored card stock,
trim strip using scalloped scissors, trim all strips the same so they line
up perfectly. In black ink, stamp one button from the B is for button
clear set on each strip. Adhere strips to card using double stick tape.
Take 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 piece of ivory card stock, using black ink and the
B is for button clear set, stamp one button in center. Adhere on top of
1-1/2 x 2 piece of black card stock. Punch hole through, tie 2 ribbons
through hole, and knot. Adhere to card with foam tape.